The Different People You Need to Help You In Property and What They Do


Accountant: Is a professional who is responsible for keeping and interpreting financial records. Most accountants are responsible for a wide range of finance-related tasks, either for individual clients or for larger businesses and organizations employing them.


Energy Assessor: Able to answer queries on the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)


Estate Agent: Will help guide you through the buying process and work with other parties to help the sale progress. But remember – their primary role is to help the seller sell their property.


Insurer: Able to provide the building insurance policy you need to purchase a property and the contents cover to protect your belongings.


Lender:  Able to lend you money to purchase the property.


Letting Agent: Letting agents offer varying levels of property management services. Depending on how much you want to be involved with the property’s management, there will be a service level right for you.


Mortgage Broker or Adviser: Able to advise which mortgage is best for you.


Solicitor/Conveyancer: Able to carry out the legal work needed to buy a property.


Surveyor: Able to assess the physical condition of the property and can give an independent valuation.


Specialist Professional or Tradesperson: Able to advise on any maintenance or building works that are identified in the survey.

This is a foundational list. For more technical strategies, you may need other specialists.

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Asset Dreams


Get the latest news & updates

Asset Dreams is a trading name of Mamlakah Group Ltd

Copyright © 2024 All rights reserved.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x